Saturday 28 August 2010

Dear Friends....Part 2

Mainly Male Friends...


Dear Friend who took Me Up St.Pauls
I do not see you enough, so when I did it was lovely to see you. Thank you for the amazing facebook chats, the lovely cuddles, and the good laughs that we always have. Not so thanks for the fact we do not have them enough.
I think that is definitely enough hinting for now.
Love from
The Friend who you bought Kopperburg.



Dear Three Friends who I can Never Seperate.
I miss you three. I miss being in a room, watching you play Halo. I miss you laughing at me swearing at Halo. I miss going for walks whilst you are being illegal. I miss cleaning one of your sinks. I miss snuggles with you all. I miss you all a lot.
You have the most beautiful Bromance in the world, and you MUST visit us from Mount Clare.
Much Love
The Friend Who Ups your Kill Count.



Dear Friend who got there one Day Late
It's been so lovely to see you this summer, I miss you when I am at Uni and you must come and visit me! I miss you lots and lots, we have had some very nice times this summer! :) Wales would have been crap without you, and I am STILL sorry for shouting. But my knickers were not in a Twist.
Many Thanks and Many Loves
The Friend who you only shout at when you're REALLY stressed.



Dear Friend Who Fell Down A Moutain.
Idiot
Love
(One of) The Friend(s) Who Saved your Arse.



Dear Friend Who is Beautiful, and Swings the other Way,
You are beautiful and I have missed you so much this summer. I'm gutted you couldn't come to my bbq, but I am so so glad that you managed to go to Beckys :) we have had such wonderful times together, and I look forward so much to next year is going to be just wonderful :)
Love From,
The Friend who gets Evils When she Dances with you at Bop.



Dear Friend Who is Ginger and Spanish (sort of)
Only Seven Days, my dear, and you have to suffer the wrath of living with me and Kbear. However, This isn't so bad when you consider the fact that we are going to make cakes, and tidy up a lot, and treat you very well, and things like that. I look forward to us having a lot of good times next year, because it will be awesome :)
Love From
Friend who Can't wait to Live with You.



Dear Friend who I love more than All Of Them
You are the bear and I am the Tree. I love you till the End.
Love From
The Girl who is So Glad that You got her A Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment